Sales professionals are adopting new outreach methods to better engage leads and build their sales pipeline. Instead of using cold calling as a starting point, businesses are utilizing sales prospecting tools to educate leads digitally through relevant and engaging content. This method turns the old sales model on its head, allowing leads to educate themselves on the value of your product or service before you call them. This saves you valuable time and ensures you are only calling qualified prospects who are ready to hear your offer.
When paired with accurate, targeted sales data, the following sales prospecting tools will help you generate pipeline more efficiently:
Sales Prospecting Tools for Email
Using email for sales prospecting has become a primary method of pipeline generation for sales reps across many industries and verticals. The right tools can help you gain valuable insight into how leads interact with your brand, content, and website, while allowing you to track measurable results and improve your prospecting over time. Here are some of our favorite sales prospecting tools:
Formerly known as Sidekick, Hubspot’s Sales Pro is arguably one of the most effective sales prospecting tools available. Sales Pro allows you to have more meaningful, targeted interactions with your leads by tailoring emails sent to prospects based on where they are in the buyer’s journey. Sales Pro requires you to manually enroll leads into sequences, sending them templated emails that are timed and personalized by you. After an initial time investment, you’ll turn your repetitive sales process on autopilot, freeing up time for you to focus on warm leads who are ready to communicate. The idea is to keep leads engaged through email until they’re ready to hear your offer. Sales Pro enables you to:
- Store contacts in its CRM tool
- Personalize email schedules and templates
- Use personalized tokens to create a “personal” touch
- Contact profiles in Gmail and the web
- Enable auto-logging of outgoing and incoming messages in the CRM
- Seamlessly add meetings and create call queues for follow-up
- Enable email tracking to identify best performing sequences
This app allows you to track email performance and analytics, integrating seamlessly with Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, and other popular CRM and email tools. Certain functions are automated, allowing you to track email responsiveness, meetings, and best practices after an initial set up. ToutApp is best known for its:
- Calendar integration with all major CRM and email platforms
- Real-time dialer and recording capabilities
- ToutApp alerts you when a prospect clicks a button, such as requesting a consultation, so you can connect with a prospect as soon as they’re ready.
- Integrated sales playbook
- The integrated templates and content feature automatically aggregates your top performing messaging, collateral, and assets into a shared playbook so you can improve your sales prospecting over time.
- The “Pulse” report
- This real-time sales communication dashboard allows you to get a big picture view of how your emails and sales team are performing. It aggregates data such as the best times of week to email, the number of emails sent, number of engagements, best performing templates and content, and also tells you which of your sales team members are most engaged with leads, prospects and customers.
Another great tool for lead nurturing over email, Woodpecker enables you to setup automated emails to warm your cold sales leads over time. Woodpecker has automatic reply detection, so further emails are automatically stopped when it’s time for you to get in contact personally. Woodpecker’s features include:
- Seamless integration to your email server
- Set up 1-to-1 email sequences to be sent automatically
- Cold email personalization and natural follow-up
- Follow up with replies in the same email thread. Set up personalization tokens and unique email sequences to send follow up emails on your schedule.
- Reply detection
- Woodpecker notifies you of all replies, even those from different addresses, forwards, and autoresponders
- Intuitive analytics
- Easily review deliverability, opens, clicks, and replies in one place.
Clickback WEB and Clickback MAIL, when combined, enable you to better engage current prospects and new leads online. Clickback WEB tracks visitors to your website, so you can generate new leads, even when they don’t convert. While generating new leads through web traffic is helpful, investing in a sales prospecting tool like Clickback MAIL will jumpstart the process of moving leads through your sales pipeline. You can use Clickback MAIL to:
- Utilize purchased lead lists
- Clickback fully supports purchased lead lists and their services are built around optimizing list cleaning and combatting spam traps to maximize deliverability.
- Utilize data cleaning software
- Clean your lead list upon import, filtering out spam traps and malformed email addresses. By cleaning your lead lists prior to email sends, you can increase your deliverability. You can find out how to maximize deliverability up to 95% here.
- Avoid getting blacklisted
- Clickback assumes the risk associated with CAN-SPAM laws by sending emails through their personal IP address.
Regardless of the tools you choose, your first step should be to build a list of highly targeted, qualified leads. Qualified leads are those that fit within a certain profile, or buyer persona, that meets the criteria of a qualified buyer for your product or service. With Bookyourdata.com, you can build a highly targeted list of qualified leads, filtering by industry, region, revenue, job title, and more. By building a qualified lead list with quality data, you’ll maximize your deliverability rate, open rates, and return on your sales prospecting efforts.
Ready to build a qualified lead list for your business? Reach out to us below to request a sample lead list that is tailored to your target audience.